My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
Understand,...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
there are things happenning to us... to our families... to our life, our surroundings..that we dont really understand.. we keep on asking why is it happening??.. why to us? why me?.. why now?.. why?...why???.. but we have always refuse to see the silver lining to each things... to each news that we've received.. or to accept the fate that God has given to us...

instead... we keep on asking.. why this has to happen to me?.. why do i have to face it? why my life is like this?.. why my families is like this? why?.why??? WHY seems to be the favourite word here... have we ever tot... WHY we were given all these tests??...

i was like that once... i keep on asking things that happened, happening to me.. but slowly i'm accepting it. i'm facing it... things happen for a reason... things happen for me to learn... things happen for to experience it.. things happen for me to change... things happened... learnt it...experienced it... and GROW UP!!!..

i've experienced a lot for the last 36years of my life!!... (yes. i'm turning 36 this march!). i've seen how my mum deal with her breast cancer... seen my dad deal with his inability to walk long/far... seen my sisters dealing their families...seen my friends with divorces... with problems with life.. with boiprens...with families... my nieces/nephews with their studies... friends with work life.. financilly....seen a lot! ( yeah.. i can say.. done that... been there... seen it...). but to me those experiences are priceless... it tot me lot...

i remember when my parents was against my relationship with a guy. i was devastated... frustrated as my parents prohibited me and the relationship... but as i grow older.. wiser... i know now..things that i dont know then.. why my parents did that to me... the answer is simple... PARENTS know best!!.. PARENTS love me!! any parents would do the same!!.. the best for their children... happiness for their children.... i regretted so very much now that i was not able to accept what happened to me back then.. but now... i've learnt.... things happen for a reason.. Parents saw what i didnt see, parents knew what i dont know!!. and for that... I'm very thankful...the experience has made me more mature... more wiser ( i hope)... but at the same time.. i cant say no to fate... fate that has given me more experiences in life... fate that made me more wiser and mature.

hope for the best... give the best..do the best..
posted by Milia Amran @ 1:42 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At February 17, 2009 at 2:31 AM, Blogger Azie.Fauzi said…

    hope for a better future to u..and us..n our frens..insya allah..

    apa jadi buat kita jadi lebih matang sebenarnya...

    pray for u n frens always..

     
  • At February 17, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Blogger haya_yaya said…

    kadang2 dlm idup,benda yg kita dapat,tak smestinya yang terbaik...dan yang kita tak dapat tak bermakna perjalanan hanya setakat itu...apa yang perlu,cara kita menjalani kehidupan dan menghargai apa yang kita ada..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures