My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
Thank You..Terima Kasih
Friday, April 24, 2009
those are simples words.. but can really mean a lot if u mean it when u say it especially when it comes with small gestures that you made...

last nite, i request for a nasi lemak with sambal sotong from mak ( sambal nasi lemak mak is the best in the world!!)..and YUP!!. mak cooked for me... and this morning... when it is time for me to go to work. mak packed nasi lemak for my lunch... and some on the table for my breakfast. and of cos..i ate it... happy sangat dapat makan nasi lemak sotong mak!!

and as usual.. before went out to work... salam cium tangan mak abah kan... i kissed mak on the cheek and say THANK YOU!!..and as i go to search for abah... i saw tears on my mak's eyes!!..maybe mak tak sangka I'm going to do that!!..... the thing is...i really appreciate what mak have done for me. and of cos abah too la kan!!...

infact, THANK YOU/TERIMA KASIH will mean a lot to them...

Dear Mak,

I couldn't have asked for a better mother! You're always there to give excellent advice, make great food, go shopping, or just listen. You're truly a terrific mom and a special person too. Thank you for being you! I LOVE U!!

----

Dear Abah,

I am proud to be Daddy's Little Girl! Whether I need a little extra spending money, a lightbulb replaced, a sounding board, or some sympathy, you are always there for me. Thank you for being such a fantastic dad. I lucked out! ILOVE U!!!


----

To All my Dearest Friends, Sisters and family members,

Old and good friends share a piece
Of passion, pain, and pleasure
That no one else, no family can
Begin to know or treasure.

It's as if a secret room
Held their private store,
And every time they met, they could
Go through some special door.

It doesn't matter if they see
Each other every day,
Or years and years go by before
They come and go away:

The moment that they meet it all
Is there--the memories of
Fierce loyalty and times of need
And gratitude and love.

----

To My SomeWan,

It's amazing how I feel when I'm around you,
How my heart pounds when you come into a room.
I look at you and think: My God! How lovely!
And everything I am bursts into bloom.

I feel as though you must, you must be mine,
Not as a possession but a goal,
Something almost unimaginable:
The free devotion of another soul.

As though I were about to enter heaven
Or just within the hour condemned to die,
My mind with one fierce thought keeps running over,
With you, and only you, the reason why.

---

Thank you for all that you have done.
How much love resides therein!
All one's gifts are never gone:
Not seen, perhaps, but stored within.
Kindness is an inner sun.

Your unspent heart a message sends
Of grace and sacrifice hard-won
Upon which happiness depends.


posted by Milia Amran @ 11:23 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures