My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
Notice Board IBM27
Sunday, April 19, 2009




hehhehe apo ni?.. ni la hasil keras tangan aku menampal dan menstapler... tapi hasil kreativiti kawan aku Rina... ni notice board untuk group aku kat tempat keje... penuh board aku tu aku tampal....
tapi korang pasal tak matahari kat atas tu.. tu hasil idea aku!!.. ceria!!.. meriah!!... macam ahli2 nyer.. hehehhe.... dapat lak mama Azila.. ( yg aku pangey mama godjila).. hehehehe....


posted by Milia Amran @ 5:43 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures