My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
A story about an awesome old man by Aishah Nabiha
Sunday, May 22, 2011

This is a story that I write while tears are rolling down on my cheeks(:

He was born on the 21st of May 1939. And today is his birthday. I would like to write about him. How wonderful he is. How awesome he is. And how grateful I am for having him in my life.

This old man is Amran Mohd Jamil. He's my grandfather. He took care of me since I was a baby and he was my baby sitter since I was 4 years old. He's just awesome the way he is. I love him. He's the best grandfather I've ever had. Even though he could be really talkative and annoying at times, but I still love him. Atuk, thank you for everything(:

He was once a teacher. A successful teacher. He went through a lot of hard times when he was a kid, but he still put a smile on his face for everyone. He went through the hard times with an open heart, without a sigh, because to him, everything happens for a reason. His knees are not that useful. He has a problem with his knees, so he can't really walk. And I'm the one who always help him to walk.

When I was a kid, he wasted his money on buying me and my cousins candies, chocolates and others. Yeah, he used to treat me Slurpee. During the school holidays, me and my cousins will always sleep at his house and he would make sure that everything is enough for us. He would go to the supermarket a day before just to make sure we would not starve.

He always fight with my grandmother but I know, deep inside his heart, my grandmother is the human whom he loves the most on the earth. He loves to nag. And he COULD nag all day long without feeling tired. And now, when I'm stressed out with band, whenever I feel like quitting, the first person who will appear on my mind is him. He wants me to follow his steps; play the clarinet. And I'm trying my best, just for him.

He loves to eat, but he never gets fat. He loves to sleep. He loves to laugh. He loves to make stupid jokes that you won't understand. He loves to watch the TV. He loves to read the newspaper. He loves cats. And he loves his wife, children and grandchildren the most. Even though people would feel annoyed when he started to nag, but I know when he's gone, everyone would miss his nag, including me.

With this opportunity, I would like to say HAPPY 72nd BIRTHDAY ATUK :) I love you, nonetheless before. Thanks for being the best atuk I've ever had. You're one in a million. You're awesome just the way you are. May you will always receive Allah's bless. Semoga panjang umur and murah rezeki. Adik sayang atuk; always have and always will. Once again, thanks for everything. You're the best thing that's even been mine.


---

the above story was written by my niece Aishah Nabiha..

to ABAH... HAPPY BDAY... Love you always.. thank u for everything...

posted by Milia Amran @ 1:39 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures