My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
Di Larang Masuk
Wednesday, May 11, 2011


---

SIPNOPSIS...

Lost on a trek high up in the foggy hills, Fatia, Badrul, Juli and Ronnie chance upon an abandoned bungalow where they seek shelter for the night. Within the shadows of their mysterious surroundings, they discover millions in loot, seemingly left behind in filthy duffel bags for no good reasons. That was not all they would uncover – for two rotting corpses and a loaded gun were next to be found. Already sickly, Fatia experiences strange recollections and trauma in the form of a strange young girl and as well, that of a sinister presence – all clues that point towards an evil that occurred within this dilapidated structure some time ago. Things take a turn for the worse when the gun goes missing, their friendship self-destructs and Fatia’s haunting escalate to a point where she teeters on the brink of sanity

Cast: Shiqin Kamal, Azma Aizal Yusoof, Muniff Isa, Isma Hanum Husein, Esma Daniel
---

My View...

Citer yg lembap dan membuhsan kan... ntah la..tak menarik langsung... menakutkan pun tidak.. menyaspenkan pun tidak... aku tengok citer ni dgn semangat yg membuhsan kan!... aku terlelap2 tengok citer mcm ni

Pelakon dia ok2....semua bleh berlakon..tapi kot jalan cite dia borring..... aku bagi 1 bintang jer la...
posted by Milia Amran @ 1:26 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures