My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Monday, March 23, 2009


erk... happy birthday to me???.. hehehe. a wish to meself.... a hope for meself.. a dream for meself... a day for meself...





Hope..
...never ending love
...never ending support
...never ending financially
...never ending friendship
...health


Dream..
..true love
..undevoted feelings
..happiness
..lots of lots of lots money
..good health


Hope for the best.... prepare for the worst...
Do the best... be the best....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
posted by Milia Amran @ 12:22 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 23, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Blogger Azie.Fauzi said…

    beb..happy birthday...

    yes..hope for the never ending frenship...

    am just happy having u n haya around me....[ feeling sentimental je ni..]

    happy birthday..mwashh!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures