My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
Empty...Blank...Kosong...Zero...AHA!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
seriusly...hari ni aku macam blank...kosong...tak tau nak update blog aku dgn apa bahan! nak post poetry..poem..puisi... pun mcm tak dpt nak perah dari otak yg macam tepu jer ni ari.. kenapa ek?. selalunya tak la macam ni..selalu nyer ada jer idea aku nak menceceh!!puas aku perah otak...puas aku berpikir....puas aku ingat2 kan.... tapi masih kekosongan...still empty..blank (bak omputih kata la)!! tetapi kan.tetiba....

AHA!!...tetiba aku tingat sesuatu...aku tingat...how small gestures made by someWan really made you appreciate that someWan.. really love that someWan...and how much you adore, respect and love that someWan. selalu kan mcm tu... you'll take things for granted until you've lost the thing...or you dont realise that what you have is a diamond ( diamond is a woman's best friend)... bila pikir2 balik boleh menitik air mata, the love just grow and grow for that someWan.. and i finally felt what i've been missing all these years... but unfortunately the feeling can be permanent in my heart.. my mind.. all i have is just a loan... yup....it hurts... it really really hurts.... but live it while you can.. feel it while it last.. enjoy it while you can...experience it while u have it....live the moment..
posted by Milia Amran @ 1:02 AM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures