My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Monday, January 4, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR....

The New Year is the day that marks the end of one YEAR and the beginning of the next year, and is the day on which the year count is incremented. Meaning...ur age is also plus one....your maturity level?.. your wiseness??.. your life??... hahahah...all should be increasing?.. and not decreasing....

Hope that it is not too late for me to wish ALL of my friends A HAPPY NEW YEAR.. may the year be a successfull and fruitfull year... hope that all your dreams..hopes..wishes...will come true


posted by Milia Amran @ 9:40 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures