My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
Happy Father's Day
Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever!!

The Father's Day is a day of commemoration and celebration of Dad -the special man in our life. We often forget the sacrifice of our fathers and the roles they have played in shaping our lives. Father's Day gives us the opportunity to show and express our love and care to this man, who deserves our support most.Father's Day is the most appropriate platform to make us look beyond 'our own' family and honor the man who brought us joy and happiness. Father's Day is a day to honor not only your father, but all men who have acted as a father figure in your life - whether as Stepfathers, Uncles, Grandfathers, or "Big Brothers."

The word 'Father' is often used to honor spiritual leaders, inventors and originator of an idea, product, service or person. It is so, that fathers have always been associated with guidance and protection, as the person who can be loved, respected and looked up to. Let's use the Father's Day to let these special men know what place they have in our lives and what influence they have on us. The Father's Day will be celebrated on 21st June 2009 and don't forget to make this day special day more special!

Father's Day is a time of burnt toast and breakfast in bed, family gatherings, and crayon scribbled "I Love You Dad" and, of course, that lovely new tie!

---

to me.. everyday..is my Father's Day... no matter if its raining.. let it be shining.. let it be in thunder storm.... MY DAY WILL ALWAYS BE MY DAD!!!... I LOVE U ABAH!!!
posted by Milia Amran @ 11:01 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures