My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
Happy 6th Anniversaries
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Forever Isn't Enough

I don’t know when to start
Am just thinking if forever will be enough
To express our love for each other
To show the world
How much we care and love each other…

We have just started as friends on line
Until sometimes that we can’t deny
The love that is budding inside our hearts
Taking chances to grow deep inside
Reaching out everywhere
Even the deepest secret of our spirit

Forever isn’t enough
To show how much I love you
The love that can go beyond
The skies up and above
Even.. life never ending story..

Forever isn’t enough
For you to show how much you love me too
Feeling the love within your heart
Making the sun shine even at night

Forever isn’t enough
Because we love each other so much
The love that will carry us
To the path of purity… and eternity....
posted by Milia Amran @ 10:02 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures