My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
Love....
Monday, January 19, 2009

Love is the essence of life.. love id divine, love is God.. Love is prayer.. love is the beauty in nature, love is the smile in a kid, love is the tears of a mother, love is the pain of a wife, love is the joy of a husband, love is the friendship among all people in the world..love is the bond whick links all of us through lovebeats...


love is the essence of life. Without love we are incomplete. Love in various forms. At the end we of course need a companion's love. And we need thatcompanion for a lifetime without whom life is again incomplete. Love is sweet, love is sour as well, love gives pain, love eases pain as well. Love make the heart ache, love then revives the heart as well. Love is TRUST. Love is SACRIFICE. Love is COMPROMISE. Love is divine, love is spiritual. Love is HONESTY. Love is SINCERITY. Love is pure. Love is crystal. Love is GOD.



-------------------------------------

posted by Milia Amran @ 10:48 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures