My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
Darah Tinggi
Friday, January 16, 2009

amender ni??? hahahha... perkenal kan... RENITEC... ubat darah tinggi aku!..kompom dah... aku dah dapat penyakit turun temurun!.. penyakit genetik... aku dah disah kan ada darah tinggi.. mungkin sebab tensen dengan keje aku sekarang ni.. makanya.. penyakit ni telah di percepatkan untuk dikesan..dan... dengan itu.. aku kena jaga makan.. jaga pemakanan.. jaga makanan... ( wah.. semua makanan yang aku kena jaga ni!!)... hahaha... abis la tabiat makan CKT.. abes la tabiat minum kopi... frust gak masa doktor cakap tadi.. tapi apa nak buat.. ada hikmah nyer...sekurang2 nyer penyakit ni dah di kesan dari awal... so skrg RENITEC ni... kawan baik aku yg baru la...nasib baik makan sebijik sehari je... so harap2 aku tak akan lupa la makan ubat.

apa itu RENITEC???.. aku cari gak dlm Net ni... so... aku paste je la apa yg aku dapat ek.. ek..

"RENITEC is used to lower high blood pressure (hypertension). It is also used to treat heart failure. "
"Renitec® (enalapril) is an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor used in the treatment of hypertension and some types of chronic heart failure."

"Benefits of this Medication:Renitec is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart failure."

"Renitec Side Effects: hyponatraemia, fluid intake restriction, fall, pyrexia, nausea, lactic acidosis, hypoglycaemia, dialysis, depressed level of consciousness, chest pain, blood potassium increased,blood creatinine increased, blood potassium increased, chest pain, depressed level of consciousness, dialysis, hypoglycaemia, lactic acidosis, nausea, pyrexia."

Warnings: Renitec can cause injury or death to a developing baby. If you are pregnant or think you are pregnant, talk to your doctor immediately

Side Effects

Talk to your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:

  • allergic reaction: itching, hives, swelling of face, hands, mouth or throat, tightness in chest or trouble breathing
  • chest pain
  • confusion, weakness, irregular heartbeat
  • dry mouth, thirst, muscle cramps, nausea, throwing up, loss of appetite
  • fast or pounding heart
  • fever, muscle or joint pain
  • skin rash
  • lightheadedness, fainting, dizziness
  • problems urinating, pain in side or back
  • yellow skin or eyes

Talk to your doctor about the following side effects which are more common:

  • dry cough
  • headache
  • mild nausea, diarrhea or vomiting
  • tiredness

lepas baca semua ni...aku jadi... AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAKUT!!!!
posted by Milia Amran @ 9:53 PM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures