My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
KHURAFAT
Wednesday, March 2, 2011

akhirnya...dapat jugak aku tengok.. tapi bukan di wayang ek...hehehe...snd mo paham mana aku tengok....

ntah kenapa...citer ni aku tak suka... pada aku tak best mana pun... seram?... tak jugak... jalan citer?.. macam plain jer.... tapi citer ada pengajaran la...esp to those yg suka benor guna ilmu2 hitam ni....and utk kita....jgn sbb cinta...kita buat keje bodo... kerana dengki...kita cari jalan mudah.....


dan untuk bintang... aku bagi 3.....







Sipnosis...

"Khurafat" begins with Johan (Syamsul Yusof), a young man working as an assistant in a government hospital. He is a married man who has a wife named Aishah (Liyana Jasmay). The newlyweds are leading a peaceful life when suddenly they find themselves besieged by a weird creature. The presence of a mysterious old woman, together with the sudden emergence of Johan's ex-girlfriend Anna (Sabrina Ali) add to the mystery. Anna is always disturbing Johan even though she knows Johan is now with Aishah.


posted by Milia Amran @ 7:49 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures