My life....My way... My Style....ME!!

jurnal about my life.. my feelings... my style... my preferences... so what???

 
Advertisements

My Love...
Allah s.w.t, Parents, Families, Friends, Purple, Cooking, Cats, SomeWan
My Old Blog

Milia @ Friendster

My Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pics
Geng Memasak
Say it all out

ShoutMix chat widget
And the search...
Monday, March 9, 2009

ok.... after few days of driving here and there... calling here and there... finally my search is over...

right wud be the new house..

rent is cheaper...

it has acond in master bedroom, 3 rooms upstairs, one room down, kitchen cabinet, build-in wardrobe in masterbedroom, ceiling fans, water heater in two of three bathrooms, washing area, and..a wet kitchen!!

small back yard for to plant things..(i wonder what....tumeric..lemon grass[ita???].. curry tree..)

small front yard to plant some flowers..(do i hv the strength? time? to do it??)

a porch for a single car..

left neighbour - yes...

right neighbour - no...

front neighbour - erk...????

but overall...i am satisfied with the house.. and end of march... will move in..
posted by Milia Amran @ 3:38 AM  
2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
My Counter
HTML Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter
About Me

Name: Milia Amran
Home: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I am what.. I am.. http://www.facebook.com/neamran
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© My life....My way... My Style....ME!! .Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures